Thursday, June 15, 2006

Pillow

I feel a little like a bed, Tom is so often resting on my chest. He seems to like this position best of all and it is sometimes the only way to calm him. I like it too, though I suspect I am being used as a babysitter rather too often. Okay, I am the dad, but I have a lot of other chores to do, such as trying to run a business.

The World Cup has started in earnest and I've lost a lot of sleep watching the first few days. Of course, I can't keep this up for long, my teaching will suffer too much. And my temper!

After a triumphant and emphatic 3-1 win over Japan last Monday, Australia faces the mighty Brazil tomorrow night. I'd love Australia to win or even draw, but my head tells me that the best team in the world simply has too many guns for the gallant socceroos. but you never know, do you?

No comments: