Friday, April 04, 2008

some catching up

Well, we have been offline for about three months now, which I find only a minor inconvenience. Moving to the new hoos was far more complicated than I had envisaged and the fact is that we still haven't completely shifted from #11. Maybe a week or two to go. Or a month.

Tom is now two, has more language and a greater understanding of his environment. He has many endearing idiosyncracies, an affection for heavy road implements and a wayward diet.

I have yet to find gainful employment though I am doing a bush gardening course in apparent preparation for the sizeable task of creating a garden at #9. Nadia has just got a position with a local community agency(BMOCS) which looks like being very part-tine.

Anyway, enough of this boring tosh. I will continue my Japanese series shortly. I have so many great memories to write about.

No comments: