Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It seemed that the 'late winter' would stretch on forever. Finally warmer weather has set in, at least for the time being. Meanwhile I have injured my shoulder by using hand paddles for breast-stroking. Apparently you are not supposed to use them for that particular stroke, so I am confined to wading through shallow water or lapping with a kickboard. Neither is terribly appealing.

Christmas is getting terribly close but the season has been somewhat upset by a dispute over who saw what at a playgroup incident last week. Of course, we know what we saw and what we didn't see, irrespective of the increasing absurdity of the other case. Seems that some agencies might always settle for a 'fudge' when it comes to truth-telling. One can always hope that liers will be outted, though this remains but a hope only.

Only one unit to go until my Diploma of Counselling is completed. That should be in by early in the new year. I hope that I can put it to good use. I'm not out to make money, just to use my skills to bring a little more light into some people's lives. Well, that's my hope, anyway.

No comments: