Thursday, June 25, 2015

A few posts ago I mentioned that I was putting up a new shed, replacing the old and dilapidated garage that has been on the site since the early 1960's. The latter was rarely useful, having a rusty leaking roof and dangerously crumbling fibro walls. Renovating it would have been a waste of money and perhaps even hazardous.

Today the new shed arrived in prefabricated pieces (see below) although we can't do anything about erecting it until the slab is laid, hopefully next week. This is the first new structure I have ever built on this property, and even though it's a just a metal box (20 square metres), it will be mighty handy. The main house is small and I need a space for my library and maybe even a location for Tom to use for crafts and table tennis.

No comments: