Monday, March 06, 2017

Yesterday I went to visit my cousin Ben at the RPA Hospital. I was surprised when about half-way through a conversation my mum and brother Michael walked in, though it probably cheered Ben quite a lot. It is hard these days for my mum to make this kind of journey. We couldn't spend a lot of time with him since he was tired out from the operation so we three adjourned to the city, whereupon finding a park (always fiendishly difficult on a Sunday), we had a coffee in the QVB.

I have often had a take away from the formerly named Bar Cupola (now Kikki), but never actually sat down at a table. The building was bursting with shoppers and tourists and the cafe seating is in the midst of a public thoroughfare, making it an ideal place to sit and watch people stroll by. Ann was just finishing work so she joined us for this happy snap.

No comments: