Friday, April 07, 2006

Autumn Winds

April has been windy, like Tom's stomach. The tiny one has a lot of it, often materialising between midnight and dawn, wouldn't you know! I don't know what the remedy is - of course, we've read up on the causes and (inadequate) relief measures. It really, probably, maybe, is just a matter of waiting it out until his system is a little more mature. But he's a stoic little bugger, God Bless him!

I've finally abandoned the Soccer Fans Network Forums, after a period of several months. I didn't post a lot in that time, though I often read up on a thread or two of interest. Unfortunately, the anonymity of the internet can bring out the worst in human nature, evidenced by the frequent bad language, name-calling and ongoing racial commentary that I found amongst the posts. I suspect many of the thoughful fans were driven away by the sheer immaturity of the posts. Sayonara.

No comments: