Thursday, February 01, 2007

Soft Landing?


My last post mused on how things might go for Yes School in the next two months. The answer came last week when a young American called Becki and a Japanese friend bought the school. Not only that but we seem to have had an influx of trial students - by my reckonning, about 10 in the last week. It's nice to be so popular again though it's come a little late for us. But more power to the new owners. We really hope that they do well.

So there is a little less for us to do over the next two months- plenty of teaching still and a lot of packing and sending. But we are happy for the continuity.

A few days ago I cracked a rib as a result of tripping over a large concrete seat in the middle of the pathway near the new Aeon. A shocking place for it but I should have been watching where I was going, not musing at the view. As a tribute, I leave the above photo. The injury occurred on the right of the concrete bridge. And boy does it hurt!

No comments: