Wednesday, March 23, 2016

My choir director, Suzanne, came around last night. She is also a marriage celebrant and she helped Ann and I through the process of lodging an intention-to-be-married document. We are hoping to get married in the next two months.

Ann and I first met online in February of last year and had our first face-to-face in March of the same year. We met at the fountain in Hyde Park and wandered, that sunny autumn day, through the Botanical Gardens, past the Opera House and then on to dinner at Pancakes at the Rocks. The latter was Ann's choice and she surprised me because I had foolishly thought that she would probably want to eat Thai.

On Monday last, we had the anniversary of that first meal together at Pancakes at the Rocks in Darling Harbour, which is where this picture was taken.



No comments: