Saturday, April 09, 2016

On Tuesday Ann and I journeyed to Bondi via Bondi Junction. The purpose was simple enough, if a little indulgent. Ann wanted to go to a new Thai Noodle Kiosk, Pochana, in the Westfield's Food Court, which establishment made fresh noodles every day. I had my doubts about the need to go beyond Thai Town for good food, but I admit, somewhat sheepishly now, that the bowl of fresh noodles and vegetables I had was spectacular. So was the view of the harbour.

Afterwards, we took a bus to Bondi and walked from the southern end to Bronte. It's an interesting mish-mash of Sydney stuff - rocky sandstone cliffs and ledges, grassy nooks with succulents on eroded platforms, joggers in lycra shorts and bikini tops, tourists shooting endless selfies. In the cause of the latter, whose ubiquity requires no assistance really, here is one of Ann and myself, at the Bondi Beach end of things.

No comments: