Saturday, October 22, 2016

Tonight is the 40th anniversary reunion of the Class of 1976 for Killarney Heights High School. I could not attend the 20th and 30th iterations and I suspect this might be the last chance to catch up with folks I haven't seen in decades. I am not a great one for reunions (eschewing, as I do, the need to nostalgia) but I feel I should make the effort, even if it means a long journey to North Sydney. Having met up again with old school buddy Wayne Parrott at my wedding, I do have at least one person I can talk to. But there will be others too and I feel that I should try to open to surprises.

Amongst the trove of memorabelia that has been appearing the the reunion Facebook site have been old school photos. The one below is my old Year 11 (5th Form) English class. I am at bottom left.

No comments: