Friday, March 01, 2024

March again. Last night was very warm and humid and it was hard to sleep. We ran the fan but that was largely an exercise in moving hot air about. But we were glad to have it anyway.

I have very recently entered a period of what you what call a potential health crisis. In the end it will be a matter of life or death, but of course, I want to choose life. My darling wife Ann said to me today that she would like to donate half of her remaining life to me, which she said prayerfully and with absolute conviction.

What can you say to someone who loves you so much. I was speechless, grateful and crying at the same time. What a blessing she is. I do love her so.

And another blessing is my faith. I pray always and every more intently and hope that it is in the Will of God that I might survive. He knows the end from the beginning and in His goodness and love, he hears me. And I am reminded daily that 'I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.'

No comments: