Tuesday, March 03, 2009

new directions

I started a new blog recently as a kind of diary for the correspondence course which I enrolled in last month. Then I somehow forgot both the email address and the password, so that project is currently on hold. The blog part, I mean.

The other side is coming along quite well. It's a diploma in professional counselling through the AIPC, an Australian provider. I've been interested in human behaviour and psychology for as long as I can remember and its kind of a natural seque from teaching. Whether I come out with any marketable skills remains to be seen.

That's not the only reason for studying. I need something to do with my spare time now Tom is at pre-school and I'm interested in self-improvement. Even the idea of self-improvement seems a little bit noble.

As Nadia would say, any improvement would be long overdue.

No comments: