Thursday, May 25, 2023

After much fiddling about and overcoming endless file transfer errors, I finally sent my slim poetry eBook off for publication at Amazon. Since it's under review I am not able to see the finished product at the Kindle Store, but theoretically it should look the same as one I sent and was able to preview beforehand.

By slim, I mean it contains only 32 poems, most very short. With an introduction and other odds and ends, it is barely 35 pages long. I'm guessing it could be read cover to cover in 15 minutes or so. But that is not the point. I felt a need to publish outside of this blog and in a collected form.

In the process of transcribing into the word document, I made a few changes to a number of poems, so they differ in very small, though sometimes important ways, from the originals published here at Tatami Twist. Most writers make changes and some pieces might be corrected over decades. I made my last change just moments before sending. Just two words but an improvement, in my estimation.

The title, Night Class and other poems.

No comments: