Tuesday, November 17, 2015

As I said in my last post, there are good reasons for outrage though often as not, its modern manifestation is generated by trivial events and personal slights. In between these two posts, good cause for outrage has emerged. Multiple terrorist attacks on a Russian airliner, Beirut and most recently, Paris, are good reasons for anger and outrage.

I don't want to write about terrorist groups for the simple reason that I don't want to give them an ounce more publicity than they already get. So no names. But I will say that they represent all that is illogical, foolish and base in human nature. The so-called martyrs will not be greeted by 72 virgins in heaven, for this ridiculous fantasy is just that. Nor would any loving God condone or contrive at the murder of innocent people, so they can shout God's name as much as they like.

Oblivion, dark and eternal and without pulse or breath, awaits them.

No comments: