Sunday, November 01, 2015

Who is this man? I feel I should know. Somewhere in the back of my mind the answer is longing for release, and yet??

Apparently he has popped up in London and given a most unpleasant speech to some very polite grandees of a particular political party.

Is he a politician? I wish someone would tell me. It is hard to have a notion on the the end of your tongue that never trips off it.

It's as if he was a frequent guest in my living room, one whose face and voice was a constant these past years. Or a painting that hung slightly lopsidedly, just enough to draw attention to itself again and again. But when I concentrate, even with great effort, all I get is meaningless slogans, echoing over and over.

In publishing this photo, which, I admit, is no jog to my memory, I hope that my conundrum can be solved!

No comments: