Saturday, March 27, 2021

My relative incapacity has kept me largely housebound and inactive for weeks now, save for the one trip a fortnight to the city and a daily stretching routine for the blasted tendon. So I have been looking around for alternate means of transport.

I settled at first for an eScooter, surely a great way of zooming to the station or the shops. But then I learned that such devices were not legal on NSW roads or footpaths. Australian governments tend to be conservative that way.

Reluctantly I was drawn towards an eBike, for though I already have a serviceable mountain bike, the hills are too much for me in my condition. So yesterday I bought one online and on Monday I will pick it up.

I promise a review of sorts, should you be interested in joining me for some fresh air.


No comments: