Friday, April 29, 2022

Frankly, I have been amazed, and not a little concerned, at the manner in which Covid safety rules have been relaxed. In fact, they have collapsed. Governments in this country have fallen over themselves to undo regulations and most of the citizenry have gleefully abandoned masks and social distancing.

As a mask wearer in most situations, I think I am starting to stand out a little. I think that there is quite a bit of projection going on too, as I sometimes catch people giving me a quick glance. Never mind that I have the medical establishment on my side. I am not a goody two-shoes, just residually wary of a disease that shut the planet down, caused widespread panic, a complete change of lifestyle, whilst sickening and killing millions of people.

Kardashev 1 for human civilisation one day? I doubt it.

No comments: