Thursday, August 17, 2023

 Further to my previous post, and to clarify, not all banks are as greedy and incompetent as the one in my last post. Smaller banks tend to have better service and are less obsessed with the entitlements of the CEO or how large the annual profit increase is.

The Teachers Mutual Bank(TMB) is one such example - my bank for the past 40 years. Loans have never been a problem, service levels are high, things can be fixed, people know what they are talking about.

They were able to cancel my stolen card (see previous post) and issue a new card within days as well as provide any backup I needed. They surmised the problems with the ATM that took my card and the poor level of service I got when trying to get help. I think they had heard the same story a few times before.

That's my shout out for the TMB. Please don't change.

No comments: