Thursday, August 10, 2023

Today I find myself in the enviable, or unenviable, position of having two pre-recorded programs running on the same day at 2RPH. My final episode of The New Statesman airs at 9.30pm, while my new show, Writers from the Vault gets its first outing at the earlier time of 3pm.

This is purely a coincidence as a result of the new programming schedule which came out on Monday and nothing at all to do with my competence or otherwise. As I said earlier, creating and presenting a new show such as Writers from the Vault can be a challenge and is certainly time-consuming. It remains to be seen whether a I have the stamina for the long haul, though I hope that I do.

Ultimately, it not about me, but the listeners who rely on the station for their daily news and entertainment. That is always worth remembering.

No comments: