Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I have been reading a book on positivity. The author is keen to establish the scientific credentials of her findings, so the first half of the book presents the results of clinical studies that support the view that genuine posivitity can create a more meaningful, less stressful life. The practical work for the reader begins with a positivity ratio test, completed (in my case) online and recommended as a daily activity. So that is what I have been doing these last few days, with my ration bumping up to post-optimal today.

It might be a freak one-off rating, given that today was one of my volunteer working days at Anglicare. And I was happily and busily engaged with my work all day and came home sated by how productive the day had been and how great my coworkers are.

Interested? You can check out the test and take it here:

www.positivityratio.com

No comments: